Waste Management System
The BiobiN – Waste Management System is a unique and innovative design which will safely remove hazardous and odorous elements from organic waste material, whilst recycling the waste into a safe, environmentally friendly and rich organic compost / fertiliser.
The compost / fertiliser produced by the BiobiN can be used by the community and industry in a variety of agricultural applications.
BiobiN is the most efficient and effective method for managing organic waste.
The design features include:
- The collection system satisfies all security requirements between farm and business properties
- Odours are removed or significantly reduced
- Fly and rodent contamination is eliminated
- Occupational Health & Safety issues are addressed for the handling of decomposed chickens
- Unwanted disease and bacteria eliminated
The benefits include:
- The system provides a cost effective alternative to landfill disposal for organic wastes generated from a variety of facilities
- The system is a cost effective method for treating organic wastes on site
- Can be used to produce a product on site or to stabilise wastes for off-site treatment/disposal
- Produces high quality compost
- Easy and safe to use
Mixed food waste can be used, such as:
- Meat (chickens and other birds)
Commercial impact includes:
- Costs – Transport (fuel & on-road)
- Costs – Landfill
- Ease of operation
- Improved work environment
- Compliance with OH & S
- Creation of new jobs
- Efficient human recourse practices
- On-site processing
- Waste resale (high quality compost)
- Water saving
The BiobiN can handle waste from dead birds and fruits & vegetables. There are the other organic wastes which can be handled by the BiobiN such as:
- soiled tissues
The fully mature compost (quality) can take 12 – 15 weeks. Wind rows may be used.
The Biobin boasts the following five design aspects:
- The collection system satisfies all Bio-Security requirements between properties.
- All odours are removed or significantly reduced.
- Fly and rodent contamination is eliminated.
- All Occupational Health and Safety issues are addressed for the handling of decomposing chickens.
- Unwanted disease and bacteria are eliminated.
BiobiN | Landline Special
BiobiN | Poultry Industry
BiobiN | Shopping Centre
BiobiN | USA
BiobiN | Retail
BiobiN | New Inventors…did you know we won the People’s Choice for the BiobiN on the ABC’s New Inventors!
BiobiN | Adelaide University Veterinary Science Lab
BiobiN | China